Up to £14.39 per hour
25 days ago
Our Public Sector client are looking for a confident individual to become part of their friendly outgoing team, This a 6-month temporary position with the possibility of extension, but one in which you would be able to gain valuable exposure/experience working within the Public Sector.
If you have worked within the Public Sector before this would be advantageous but not essential. If you have transferable skills, then we would love to hear from you.
The Executive Assistant role is an essential corporate role that supports senior leadership to be effective in their roles. The role is designed to support members of senior leadership (Executive Directors / Directors) to deliver their roles in an organised way by providing a high-quality support service to assigned Director(s). You will demonstrate an ability to handle multiple priorities and apply excellent attention to detail in the work that you do.
1. Act as the key point of contact and gatekeeper for assigned Executive Directors/Directors and respond to enquiries from stakeholders where appropriate.
2. Diary Management
3. Undertaking inbox management
4. Prioritise and manage incoming post/correspondence,
5. Proactively organise cost effective travel and accommodation
6. Prepare and collate meeting documentation,
7. Coordination and research of information and relevant data to support the activities of the assigned senior leaders
8. Raise purchase orders and ensure timely payment of invoices
9. Provide administrative support for people related processes.
10. Working with the Manager - Chief Development Office to support the effective organisation of team events, including away days and team development days.
11. Initiate and lead on process improvements for dedicated areas of work.
1. Excellent organisation skills
2. Resilience to adapt to ever changing priorities and demands
3. Excellent administration skills, ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing with good attention to detail
4. Ability to work at pace and with multiple priorities
5. Effective time management skills
6. Stakeholder management skills
7. Political sensitivity, and the ability to exercise appropriate discretion
8. Ability to build rapport and trust with senior leaders
9. Advanced digital skills, with knowledge and experience of a range of software applications
10. The ability to produce high quality documents and presentations
The role is office based and is available in the following locations throughout the UK: Coventry, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle.
the standard hours are 37 hours per week Monday - Friday.
The pay rate is £14.39 per hour which is paid weekly
This role is subject to you successfully completing a Security Clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online with an up to date CV.
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest?and state the role that you are interested in.?We are?committed to engaging with you.?
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates fro