Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: £11.66 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
We are currently recruiting for a full time, temporary Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant to work for our client, Environment Agency in Leeds City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with a Secretarial or Personal Assistant background looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
This is a Temporary assignment until the end of June 2019, with the possibility of an extension or a permanent placement.
As an Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant, you will provide high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one or two key senior managers, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks.
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing manager's telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Experience as an executive secretary / personal assistant or a similar role
- An advanced level of computer literacy and wide knowledge of relevant software packages
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.