Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant
Pay: £11.14 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant to work for our Government client, in Manchester.
This is a Temporary assignment until March 2020, with the possibility of an extension.
Overview: You will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across a Government organisation.
Key duties include:
- Managing and maintaining the smooth running of the senior managers diary, prioritising work schedules in accordance with changing priorities.
- Liaising and negotiating with all relevant parties in an efficient and effective manner;
- Ensuring incoming mail and calls are dealt with, or appropriately redirected to the correct person/team in a timely manner to produce a speedy resolution;
- Providing high quality service and administrative support;
- Assisting in the planning of workload for senior management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with a Secretarial or Personal Assistant background looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.