Our Public Sector client based in Orton, Peterborough is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm with a 60 minute lunch with some flexibility. The hours are 37 a week and £10.37 an hour.
The employer is situated close to shops with an on-site canteen.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Processing outstanding landowner claims
- Resolving any errors or warnings on the claims
- Data entry
- Using your judgement and initiative
- Record updating and management
- Processing payments
- Collating and analysing complex information
- Adherence to guidance
- Working at pace and providing a quality service
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in administration with the ability to pick up new systems and information quickly and efficiently.
You will be required to have a minimum of one years administration experience, held within the last three years. You will need to be a clear communicator both verbal and written with the ability to input data efficiently and effectively.
The rate of pay is £10.37 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For any queries, please contact Agne on 01733 310855.