Our client, based in Cambridge is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
Dealing with the administration of UK National List (NL) and Plant Breeders? Rights (PBR), under the guidance of an EO, for one or more specific crop areas.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Providing support to the varieties and seeds team as required
- Administration of shared email boxes
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Production of electronic documents
- Meeting preparation
- Organising storage and filing of papers
- Providing support for applicants
- Processing applications
- Database applications
- Raising invoices
- General administration
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will be required to have administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
The rate of pay is £10.09 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!