Experienced Internet Advertising Specialist
Salary £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Who you will be working For
My Client is a digital marketing agency based in South Yorkshire with a great team-based atmosphere and are now looking for a PPC Account Executive.
Working with our PPC Team on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other platforms, as well as learning to manage display advertising and re-marketing campaigns.
My client is looking for an energetic, experienced pay per click executive to manage the day-to-day digital paid search and re targeting. You will be responsible for making sure the current avenues are optimised along with building new campaigns and driving the search to better conversion.
1. Using Google Adwords to effectively run PPC campaigns for the Digital Agency clients, ensuring regular contact and feedback of campaign performance.
2. Using Adwords (or similar) reporting tools to provide clients with professional campaign status reports.
3. Build and maintain relationships with Agency clients through face-to-face, telephone and written contact.
4. Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to elicit all necessary information, ensuring client needs are met.
5. Own client issues internally to ensure the requirements are delivered within agreed timescales and to specification in conjunction with the Account Manager
6. Produce and use reports, system-generated tasks and work lists to ensure that client needs, and business objectives are met.
7. Managing budgets and financial targets
8. Ability to build strong customer relationships but to also work closely with Agency Account Managers to ensure the maximum ROI is delivered with every campaign.
9. Experienced in setting up and running SMS and email marketing campaigns.
What Type of candidate my client is looking for?
A Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and an interest in the IT industry.
Proven experience within a digital marketing role
Enthusiastic, positive attitude and willing to learn new skills
Ability to build strong working relationships
Organised and able to prioritise work loads
What's in it for you?
Competitive Salary, £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Flexible Working Hours
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Company Social Events.
If you feel you're the person right for the position, please apply now.