Payroll Assistant (STAR software)
Full-time - Permanent
Brook Street are excited to be representing on the best Accountancy firms in Scotland, ranked top 20. This Business has an exciting and positive atmosphere. Everyone in the business is welcomed instantly and made to feel like family. Support is one of their biggest qualities, making sure everyone is supported the whole time, with a key focus on mental health and positivity. Higher management and partners are hands on, still doing their daily jobs the same as everyone else. With exciting plans for growth underway to accommodate for client needs, my client is looking to grow from a headcount of 65 to 70 this year.
On offer, is a fantastic salary, 25 days holiday, annual bonus and incentives, training and study support, pension and more.
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for clients with RTI compliance
- Calculating SSP, SMP, PAYE and more
- Dealing with all payroll queries for a portfolio of clients
- Process all starters and leavers
- Submitting all year end requirements
- Compliance with auto enrolment guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- Candidate will have 3 years+ experience
- Strong IT skills
- CIS knowledge
- Knowledge of STAR payroll software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and build great client relationships
If you are interested, send an updated CV or call Wael on 0131 243 1130 for a strictly confidential chat. If you are not successful, please send your CV and you may be considered for other roles we have.