We are seeking to recruit an EXPERIENCED, enthusiastic and energetic warehouse operative to assist in the smooth functioning and running of all activities at our clients warehouse in Beckton, London E6
For over thirty years the company has gained a reputation for high quality and excellent service, as the UK`s only specialist recycled paper supplier, backed by a genuine commitment to their products and our environment.
Your daily routine will be varied and include:
- Picking and packing products customer orders.
- Some heavy lifting required up to 30kgs.
- Contacting transport companies to coordinate deliveries.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Receiving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
- Assisting paper cutting and training to use electronic paper guillotine.
- Accurately updating data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Providing support to sales team with any warehouse related queries.
- Other duties as required by Warehouse Manager.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to.
You will have excellent time keeping, a reliable can-do attitude and team player qualities.
You will also have:
- An ability to work independently and to deadlines.
- Physical fitness
- Previous warehouse experience
- Computer literacy and confidence with numbers.
- Fork lift driving experience desirable
Monday to Friday, 8.00-4.00 (including 30 mins lunch)
25 days holiday
Salary: £20,000 - 23,000 pa subject to experience
Apply today to this enironmentally responsible position for the opportunity to do some good while you work.
Accepting CV`s now at