Leicestershire Police are recruiting for a Referral Assistant on a temporary basis to join the Exploitation Team at Wigston Police Station.
The main responsibilities of this role is to provide investigative and administrative support and assistance to the Exploitation Team, as a central reference/contact point for the force and partner agencies in relation to vulnerable victims of exploitation.
- To be educated to GCSE Grade "C" or equivalent in English Language and/or have work experience requiring the use of English Language to the above standard.
- To be computer-literate and to be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work
- To have experience of researching information from a number of sources to produce accurate reports with attention to detail
- To demonstrate experience of working within a high pressure environment with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- To be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- To be able to work as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity within the department that will add a wealth of knowledge to your experience. If you are interested and have the relevant skills set, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which takes approx 4 - 6 weeks.