Role - Export Administrator
Location - Leeds - Sherburn in Elmet
Working Hours - Training (up to 6 months) will be 5am until 1.30pm. After training working hours will be 6am - 2.30pm. Flexibility needed to suit business needs
Rate of pay - Trainee rate- £12.97 per hour, Rate after training -£13.23 per hour
The training period will be no more than 6 months.
You could be working for an industry leading company. Joining a very busy Stock Control team/department.
Your job will be to ensure that the safety, quality, authenticity and legality of the products are achieved and maintained to the highest standards at all times. You will need to carry out the daily duties of a Stock controller and to meet the requirements of the daily schedule established by management, whilst working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, food safety legislation and quality standards specified by our customers.
You will ensure the business is maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare of in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as adhering to COSSH regulations.
As an Export Administrator you will also need to ensure the effective documentation control and communication of export related processes between customers and site-based operations.
Main duties include:
- To effectively collate, request and escalate the absence of supplier, customer or site-based export related paperwork
- To complete the internal or external data capture platforms relating to site processes and export of product to customers or from suppliers
- To investigate all anomalies with the site export trace-ability or related export processes
- To support logistics and technical in the completion of veterinary inspections with regards approval for export.
- To routinely review the export approval process and on-site documentation processing for faults, errors or improvement opportunities
- To communicate on a frequent basis the performance, issues and potential solutions of the export data control and process with the site management team
- Support in the communication with and organisation of the numerous logistics partners that may be exporting alongside any subsidiary services that support this process
- Problem solve process system issues and actively engage with colleagues to find root causes and effective solutions.
- Remain aware that the recent exit of the UK (GB) from the European Union is an evolving situation and additional roles or responsivities may be implemented to the role as the political/export climate changes.
- To adhere to all Company rules and policies at all times.
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstratable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
We are ideally looking for a candidate with a 'can do' attitude with experience in Administration in a similar department (Ideally Food, but not essential) and who would like to pursue and grow a successful career with our client's business.
- You must be a great team player and be a confident communicator.
- Good knowledge of Excel (at least basic)
- A work history previously in admin/technical experience.
- You must have an interest in personal growth and willingness to learn.
- You should also have a high degree of competency in IT literacy, communication, responsiveness, multitasking, and be comfortable working under pressure.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150