My client is a global carrier based in Romford in the import/export trade with offices worldwide, and several weekly services from Asia to and from Europe and USA.
Are you looking to apply your skillset to an established company in a role where you will be encouraged to embrace new opportunites and grow?
Reporting to the Line Manager, the Export Booking Clerk will be responsible for:
* Liaising with Equipment & Transport departments.
* Input of bookings to their `Multifreight` global system.
* Maintaining standards and delivering results under pressure.
* Applying for Hazardous and special cargo.
* Chasing for UCR`s.
* Informing customers of any extra charges incurred and ensuring that invoices are raised to the client
£20,000 - 20 Days Holiday - Pension benefits
09:00 -17:30 Mon - Fri
To to claim your place with this internationally progressive company please send cover letters and CV`s to: