Are you looking for a new administrative role?
Do you have knowledge of export shipping and dangerous goods training?
Then this could be a great new role for you!
I am working with a company that supply high quality parts and accessories and have grown into one of the most recognised suppliers for specialist parts. My client is seeking to employ an export sales administrator on a full time, permanent basis. They are offering a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience. This is a proactive role for managing the day to day quoting, order processing and despatching of goods and taking payment where necessary for the special accounts team within the Sales department.
Key duties will include the following;
- Communicating courteously with customers, by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers` immediate problems where possible.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Maximise any sales opportunity, including passing information onto the Complex Sales Manager.
- Ensuring correct documentation is produced for individual customers` requirements.
- Ensuring CRM database is up to date.
- Ensure Proof of Export documentation is obtained and filed in accordance with company processes.
" Obtain shipping quotations; arrange shipments, process all documentation for export consignments.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity you can contact me on 01235 706100 or send in your CV and we will get back to you.