Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced External Executive Communications Consultant.
This is a contract role to start early February on an initial 5 month contract.
The role will be based remotely initially but will require regular presence at our client's offices in Reading post-Covid/when safe.
The salary offered is up to £73,000 per annum.
Our client's Global Sales & Marketing Field Transformation Office (GSMO FTO) plays a leading role in helping to shape the global field strategy as part of the ongoing evolution of our client. They are leading and evolving our client's field digital transformation landing, building the best and most trusted Cloud salesforce on the planet, and sharing their transformation experience with their customers and partners. The FTO team works closely with the WW Commercial Business (WCB) and our client's Consumer Business strategy teams and the GSMO leadership team to support the design and landing of a wide range of field implementation projects in support of our overall go-to-market for our client. The scope of the team and its role is broad, covering their GTM strategy for consumer and commercial services, devices, and first and third-party cloud services.
Key responsibilities include:
Outreach Programme strategic planning
- Develop the annual plan for the VP of the Sales and Marketing Field Transformation incorporating social posts, articles and speaker platform opportunities
- Set targets for outreach growth annually and quarterly
- Weekly connection with VP of our client's Field Transformation on progress, upcoming outreach activities and future opportunities; discuss themes for future articles
- Monthly report and calendar update for Senior Director, Senior Leaders Community & Transformation Communications
Outreach content development
- Create thought leadership articles on a broad range of transformation-related topics for VP of Field Transformation to post on social media (LinkedIn)
- Create a minimum of 8-10 weekly social posts for VP of Transformation. These cover a wide variety of topics including digital transformation, AI, leadership, science, health, organisation culture, opinion pieces and more. Leverage any relevant ad-hoc current affairs topics and incorporate into the plan.
- Create social media weekly calendar and issue spreadsheet embedding developed content 1-2 weeks ahead of posting.
- Monitor outreach activity on VP of Field Transformation social media accounts and ensure all comments/queries/ dialog are responded to
- Ensure regular two-way dialog is ongoing as part of the outreach programme including commenting on other posts/articles of VP's stakeholders
Outreach platform development
- Keep executive biography up to date
- Develop an external platform calendar event for VP of Field Transformation: identify and screen suitable external platform events for speaking opportunities at C suite level
- Help sponsor to maintain external digital transformation narrative updated leveraging existing content
- Social channels management experience
- Experienced comms professional with strong writing skills and verbal English communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation
- Ambiguity management, self-starter, able to work on own initiative and impact through influence.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 27th January 2021