Are you looking to join a leading organisation, who is tried, tested and recommended as one of the largest privately-owned social care groups?
If you have experience within Extra Care Services, within a senior management role, alongside passion for person centred care - then you may have just found your new role!
This is an essential new role, to drive growth, improve on and develop relationships with Local authorities, housing associations etc and ultimately to ensure regulatory & internal compliance is met and always looking to be improved within this organisations Extra Care Services.
This role can be undertaken from "anywhere" in the UK - the organisation is based in the South West, however, then can be a Hybrid, office/hybrid mix or be office based.!
To be successful in this role you will need:-
- to be able to regularly assess and monitor service delivery, using the company's audit systems.
- be a great communicator as this role needs a collaborator! Someone who will work with and build relationships with Registered and Area Managers driving and improving compliance standards.
- to have the ability and confidence to set up, attend and develop partnership meetings with local authorities/landlords and housing developers etc.
- and essentially support the extra care schemes to meet and achieve Good/Outstanding CQC Ratings
Alongside this you will ideally have:-
- A management qualification (RN, RMA, L & M etc) or be willing to work towards one
- Senior management experience - operating in extra care services
- Time management, organisational skills and the ability to plan your own diary, time and work load
- Extensive experience and understanding of CQC regulations
- You must be a a car owner and have a driving license
In addition to the salary this role also offers benefits including:-
- Outstanding career development
- fully funded training & development
- pension scheme
- incentives/appreciation bonuses