Extra Care Scheme Manager
We are supporting a client who are looking for an temporary Extra Care Scheme Manager who has a professional working knowledge of the needs of older people and an understanding of dementia. (This would be an advantage, but care staff will be on site)
You will be responsible, for providing a responsive and pro-active Housing Management service to residents in an Extra Care Housing Scheme, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
You will run the scheme and help residents manage their tenancies. We are therefore looking for a confident and professional communicator with excellent organisational and customer service skills and a flexible approach.
You will have good IT skills, as you need to use word, excel and outlook and maintain effective systems to manage the scheme.
What you will need;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a caring role, ideally with older people
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers
- Ability to write reports and maintain records appropriately
- Current First Aid certificate or willingness to undertake training
- Full driving licence and access to suitable vehicle
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and/or weekends
This is a full time temporary position based in Goring, Reading with a pay rate of £15.00p/h. (Weekly Pay)
If you are interested in the above, please apply for this role and someone will get back to you. Many thanks Brook Street