Currently recruiting for our well known client based in Elland for a Fabrication Operative for a friendly busy team.
- Preparation and joining of conveyor/drive and transfer belts in line with quality requirements and standards identified during initial training and specified in technical manuals.
- Operation of the IT functions relating to works orders, completion, despatch and stock management, in accordance with the SOP Training Manual.
- Operation of the IT function relating to goods received, in accordance with the POP Training Manual.
- Where required provide an "on call "emergency service as required by the service centre or department rota.
- Ensure stock movements/records are updated within the ERP system.
- Ensure all relevant quality records are completed, with sign off where required.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain to the highest standard all equipment and tools.
- Ensure all applicable equipment is within calibration/PAT tested date, prior to use
- Maintain the workshop and stock in an orderly and safe condition, giving due regard to the care of all stock and personnel.
- Promote and maintain all Health & Safety/COSHH procedures and practices.
Temp to perm positon and immediate start so please apply now!
Salary is dependant on experience.
Please apply below for this fantastic opportunity!