Currently recruiting for our well known client based in Elland for a Production Operative for a friendly busy team.
- Preparation and joining of conveyor/drive and transfer belts in line with quality requirements and standards identified during initial training and specified in technical manuals.
- Operation of the IT functions relating to works orders, completion, dispatch and stock management, in accordance with the SOP Training Manual.
- Operation of the IT function relating to goods received, in accordance with the POP Training Manual.
- Where required provide an "on call "emergency service as required by the service centre or department rota.
- Ensure stock movements/records are updated within the ERP system.
- Ensure all relevant quality records are completed, with sign off where required.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain to the highest standard all equipment and tools.
- Ensure all applicable equipment is within calibration/PAT tested date, prior to use
- Maintain the workshop and stock in an orderly and safe condition, giving due regard to the care of all stock and personnel.
- Promote and maintain all Health & Safety/COSHH procedures and practices.
This client is a very friendly team with company incentives such as paid Friday dinners.
Temp to perm positon and immediate start so please apply now!
Salary is dependant on pay matrix.
Please apply below for this fantastic opportunity!