Up to £11.88 per hour
Birmingham Government Team
16 days ago
Our public sector client is looking for a temporary employee to join their team as an admin officer. This is currently a temporary role until 18/03/24 with the chance of an extension. This is a full-time role, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Your usual working hours will be shifts between 8am - 5pm, this will be flexible but will be due to business needs. The pay rate for this role is £11.88ph, paid on a weekly basis.
This role is fully office based - B2 4AA.
In this role you will be working with the Facilities Management team, supporting with their administrative tasks. Your day to day duties will include:
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to promote a closer working relationship while maintaining aspects of the departments hard and soft facilities services
- Manage and maintain the helpdesk
- Deal with any inbox requests
- Accept and sign off deliveries
- Distribute stationary resources throughout the business (moving things around to different floors)
- Floor Walks
- Support with requests from the wider business/landlord
Due to the nature of the role some travel to other OPG and MOJ sites may be required. This is very infrequent. If this does occur, your travel will be paid for.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Excellent customer services/communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships throughout the organisation
- Flexibility to work as a team and on your own
- Adaptable to manage your own workload and the day to day needs of the business
- To be diligent and focused within a busy non stop department
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
The successful candidate will be subject to a standard DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this role is something you would be interested in please apply online.