The reason our client has recently experienced exceptional growth is based on the fact that their
customers know their core value is to provide the best and most reliable customer service to meet their client demands. As a result of this exciting growth a number of new roles have been opened up and they are quickly looking to expand their team
Our client is a North London based one stop shop for Facilities Management. They pride themselves on being 365 days a year and guarantee to respond within 2 hours. Great communication is at the heart of everything they do
Key responsibilities include:
- organising a schedule of works for 15 engineers and placing in their diaries,
- liaising with clients by telephone and email to provide confirmation of their appointments for works to be completed.
- You will liaise with a site manager where relevant and confirm schedule of works and timescales for completion, so you will be able to communicate at all levels with a variety of people and be clear and concise in your communication to make sure the job is done on time.
- To provide information and support to client and customers with the planned programme of works.
- Facilitating the smooth running of projects by building and maintain positive and professional relationships between the residents, contractors and engineers and clients.
You will be a facilities administrator with a demonstrable background in a similar facilities based role. You will have a great work ethic and be a team player.
Facilities/property based experience, computer literate, clear telephone voice, good written and verbal communication and able to work under pressure and be able to adhere to strict deadlines
£20000 with an increase after 6 months
Interview with Office Manager
Please send CV or call 01923 235 015. I will respond to your application within 1-2 working days.