The reason our client has recently experienced exceptional growth is based on the fact that their
customers know their core value is to provide the best and most reliable customer service to meet their client demands. As a result of this exciting growth a number of new roles have been opened up and they are quickly looking to expand their team
Our client is a North London based one stop shop for Facilities Management. They pride themselves on being 365 days a year and guarantee to respond within 2 hours. Great communication is at the heart of everything they do
Aim of job:
- organising works for engineers and placing in their diaries,
- liaising with tenants and scheduling the day they are free.
- General Admin needed
- To provide information and support to residents in the planned programme of works.
- Facilitating the smooth running of projects by building and maintain positive and professional relationships between the residents, contractors and engineers.
- To provide information with different people within the company to meet deadlines of the job and to make sure the engineers are meeting the deadlines given by the maintenance operative.
- The maintenance operative will be dealing hand in hand with the engineers daily to make sure the day runs smoothly.
- To investigate and if possible, resolve first stage complaints by residents in the connection of planned maintenance works.
Key aspect of the role is to liaise with the tenant or customer and to assist in all aspect of resident engagement on planned maintenance activity.
You will be a facilities administrator with a demonstrable background in a similar facilities based role. You will have a great work ethic, be a team player and have customer care to everything you do.
Facilities based experience, computer literate, clear telephone voice, good written and verbal communication and able to work under pressure and be able to adhere to strict deadlines
£23,000 - £25,000
Interview with Office Manager
Send CV or call Amber on 01923 235 015.
I will respond to your application within 1-2 working days. Thank you!