NHS Digital - Senior Business and Operational Delivery Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Pay: £10.83 - £12.38 after 12 weeks
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Business and Operational Delivery Administrator to join the Team with our client, NHS Digital based in Leeds. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. The team provides and promotes a safe and comfortable working environment giving advice and support on any building and facilities matters, including involvement The team also provides the daily support to the office for routine "office services" requirements such as post, stationery, furniture and equipment.
- Overseeing and supervision of the daily tasks allocated to the Facilities service desk, coordinating statutory requirements
- Compliance checking
- Contacting customers/stakeholders on all levels
- Health and Safety management
- Ensuring the building is secure
- Facilities management
- Dealing with building issues
- Fire Risk
- Some reception duties
What we are looking for
- Facilities Manager
- Team Leader
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Extensive experience and knowledge within Health and Safety
If you are a Facilities Manager or have extensive experience within Health and Safety Management then please click apply now!