A new role has become available to work as a Facilities Assistant for a Government body. The role will be based in Canary Warf, working Monday - Friday, core hours of 9-5, on a temporary basis until at least the end of March 2022. The pay rate will be £11.20 an hour.
Overall, the candidate will play a key role in the development and management of all the activities that support strategic business objectives as set out by members of the department.
You wil be:
- Liaising with all levels of staff and contractors as well as other departments.
- Ensuring meeting facilities are safe and secure by working with Health and Safety.
- Helping new staff settle into the new office environment, as the office has recently relocated.
- Provide cover for leave and absence and will network across other sites providing support as required.
- Meeting and greeting new members of staff and showing them around the offices.
- Answering emails.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong people skills and is motivated to work in a new, exciting Facilities role.