Our City based client in looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant to join their Facilities team of 3.
The are open minded to taking someone on with some recent experience in Facilities but they will also be open to offering this role to a recent school or college leaver who is looking for their 1st role as full training will be given
You will be the 1st point of call for all facilities issues and will try and deal with any urgent problems. You will also ensure all stationary and printed items are fully stocked. You will prepare meeting rooms and ensure refreshments are in place. There will be an element of manual handling and possibly some lifting involved too so good all round fitness is required.
The key skills you will need to bring to the role are:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills including confident and effective telephone skills.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work with employees at all organisational levels.
- Willingness to work additional hours, sometimes outside of standard office hours, if department needs dictate.
- Heavy lifting/ Manual handling.
This is a great opportunity to start off your career in facilities and it is immediately available so please apply asap