Are you looking for a Cleaning role with competitive salary?
Our client is looking for a Facilities cleaner and help with facilities maintenance for Late Shift. (1530 - 2330) with competitive Salary of £24,780 per year.
- Checking the security of the building prior to end of day
- Opening & locking of the building at start & end of shift (Key holder)
- Opening & locking site - weekend working - Saturday as required (Key holder)
- General cleaning of all areas including reception, office areas, toilets, meeting rooms and staff canteens
- General cleaning of production areas as required
- Changing of sticky mats for production clean areas
- Emptying of Hazardous waste bins - e.g. PPE waste once full
- Replenish consumables within reception, canteen & office areas e.g PPE, wipes & hand sanitise
- General cleaning of internal windows and door handles
- Cleaning and tidying of the kitchen area, including loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Ensure effective waste management in accordance with site recycling requirements, ensuring paper and cardboard are recycled
- Maintaining site cleanliness of the inside & outside environment
Facilities Maintenance Duties
- Cleaning of equipment as required
- Buffing the factory floors - where applicable
- Basic maintenance on equipment as required e.g lubricating paper shredders (training provided)
- Stripping and re-polishing floors using polishing machine
- Facilitate contractors on site as a point of contact
- Support site staff in safe movement of goods to storage areas as required (training provided)
- Minor building repairs and maintenance work as required (e.g. general DIY tasks, decorative repairs, fixings and assembling furniture)
- Liaison with external parties, e.g. window cleaners, contractors
- Other duties as required
Start Date ASAP
Due to the site rules the successful candidate must be a non-smoker/Vaper.
Basic cleaning duties that are varied. For facilities maintenance training will be provided.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or email