32.5h per week
£21k per annum (pro-rata)
Are you a people person who likes to be the face of a business?
Do you have excellent communication skills and able to organise and plan effectively?
Do you have strong leadership skills and able to work well in a team?
We have a new role in to work for the end client of a leading global provider of facility services. You will be based in Guildford, placed in this facilities management role for a leading technology and digital transformation business.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be the central point of contact for the Facilities Management as well as answering the main office enquires through various mediums. You will act as a company ambassador by promoting excellent work ethic and creating a positive work environment for all staff.
You will deliver and develop exciting and memorable inductions for new staff, provide visitor badges or ID cards and monitor staff progress. The role will also involve assisting in monthly data management ensuring all staff are correctly inputting their data in the company systems.
This role would suit someone with strong facilities experience with good awareness of Health and safety.
Hours will be 32.5h per week, they are flexible on what hours you work as long as you are on site Monday to Friday 6 hours per day.
(More detailed job specification available on request)
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a background in facilities management or senior client facing administration. However, we are really looking for a self-motivated individual with a background in a front of house / customer facing role. You will need to be a real people person with a confident and proactive character.
Customer satisfaction is key so you will have a strong drive to deliver great customer experiences at all time.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast pace high demand office environment
- Hold a First Aid or Health and Safety qualification
- IOSH Managing Safely training is desirable but not required
- Good Microsoft skills especially knowledge using Excel
- The ability to prioritise workload and make quick efficient decisions when faced with a problem
- Posses the ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients and members of the team
- Experience working within a facilities service environment or H&S issues is desirable
- Part-time but must be flexible
- DBS check required
What's in it for you?
In addition to a benefits package (to be discussed), you will be offered a salary of up to £21k per annum (pro-rata).
How to you apply?
If you like the look of this Facilities Coordinator opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply.
We are looking to interview and hire suitable candidates as soon as possible and look forward to receiving your application.