A company based in Maidenhead are looking for a new face to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The candidate will be supporting the facilities manager on a day to day basis and will also provide support to the management team as it is required.
You will be responsible for the upkeep of the office building and providing maintenance services to the customers. You will be liaising with contractors and updating records of activities.
Your main duties / responsibilities are as below:
1. Ensure subcontractors and suppliers activities are managed in accordance with specific contract terms and that they are fully briefed on the site procedures prior to the commencements of any work
2. Monitor works progress from the initial report stage, through quotation receipt, ordering and completion of works and invoice receipt.
3. Source, develop and maintain relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
4. Hold regular meetings with the engineering team and contractors where applicable, supply feedback on service standards.
5. Continuous improvement via recommendation to the Facilities Manager of improvements that could be made to service delivery.
6. Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and best practice, liaising closely with the Facilities Manager and Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager.
7. Monitor and improve service standards from contractors.
8. Occasionally assist in covering colleague annual leave/absence.
9. Maintain and ensure all records are accurate, and held in an accessible system.
10. Maintain and ensure all contractors folders are kept up to date with the relevant information and compliance information
11. Raise Client Quotes and purchase orders on JDE to cover outsourced services and supplies.
12. Ensure all SLA targets are achieved.
13. Assist in Budgetary Control i.e. processing invoices on hold
14. Take responsibility for your own workload and where possible ensure that the target times for each tasks priority are met.
15. Updating Overtime records on a weekly basis.
16. Deal with issues promptly.
17. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
18. Monitoring and reporting of any H&S issues.
19. Provide an efficient service to callers which require a good understanding of the property, contractors, service agreements and landlord's responsibilities.
20. Contribute to and promote the One Team culture
21. Maintain excellent customer communication to achieve their high expectations.
22. Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or client
23. To support and assist the Site Engineer and other team members, should it be necessary.
24. To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements.
25. Comply with the site security requirements, H&S procedures and internal audit processes and policies.
26. Comply with the Clients company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
27. To follow Code of Conduct.
The ideal candidate will :
- Have a smart presentable appearance
- A personable and approachable manner with good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience in customer service delivery and a passion for customer service
- Must be reliable and flexible to meet contract requirements
- Ability to innovate with focus on continuous improvement.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate. Get in contact today.