At Brook Street Bureau, our vision is to be the clear choice when it comes to finding work for candidates in South Wales. Our candidates are integral to our vision and we would love to hear from you!
Our Public Sector client has a stunning, modern office location in North Cardiff with a great reputation for delivering a first-class service to visitors and colleagues. They have multiple sites around Wales and they're looking for somebody professional, upbeat and full of energy for their Health & Safety and Facilities team. The post-holder will be responsible for managing all facilities throughout the building.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- General maintenance of the building such as light fittings, stock control of stationary and equipment.
- Dealing with waste disposal, clearing of general facilities.
- Organising and managing contracts with other companies such as pest control, electricians etc.
- Testing fire alarms and general Health and Safety risk assessments and training.
- Assisting with general facility queries and building relationships with contractors.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
- Training (Health & Safety) experience
- Excellent communication skills and team player
Contact Tiffany Heath in our South Wales office on (029) 2023 6669 or click Apply Now!
We're committed to delivering an excellent candidate experience. If this role isn't right for you, please contact us if you're an Office Professional in South Wales.