The post holder will work within the IPO Services team, covering a range of duties. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a friendly, experienced team who are key in supporting the wider operations of the business.
Supporting the services of the IPO, the post will cover onsite functions. Some aspects of the role will require SC clearance which will be sought once the candidates are in post. A DBS will be required before you begin.
Previous knowledge of a fast-paced team environment is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
The roles will cover but not be limited to:
- Providing rota cover for the Accommodation Helpdesk The helpdesk is operational from 8am to 5pm.
- Working to standard operating procedures relating to starters, leavers and pass production.
- Completing financial requests, utilising a GPC card or accessing the E5 finance portal.
- Maintaining Business as Usual queries via a shared mailbox, this will include business continuity requests and supporting operational areas.
- Despatch duties, inc processing mail in a timely manner for couriers or Royal Mail
- Health and safety responsibilities such as inspections and periodic PAT Testing
- To have a good knowledge of DSE equipment which includes terminology and functionality.
- Undertake monthly checks and maintenance of the loading bay, scanning room and stores to comply with H&S and Environmental ISO standards.
- Complete site inspections for the Facilities Manager for escalation and compliance to ISO environmental and physical security standards.
- Ensure all waste streams are correct.
- Follow procedures and controlled documents as agreed with Facilities Managers.
- Keep up to date with changing IT and working practices.
- Offer solutions and ideas for improvement.
- Others as requested by Facilities Managers
Training will be provided.
Please upload your CV in Word format now!