Up to £13.42 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary (end of January 2024)
£13.42 per hour / Monday-Friday/ 8:30am- 5pm
Public Sector Brook Street have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today. We aim to grow a green economy and sustain thriving rural communities. We also help our world-leading food, farming, and fishing industries.
Facilities Officers are required to carry out a variety of general administration tasks and duties, these will include but not be limited to:
- General house-keeping tasks Manage and provide cover to the help desk.
- To run reports and provide the team with a list of outstanding works and to escalate any ongoing open jobs with contractor contract.
- To help with general admin duties and provide help with any ad-hoc requests facilities may get via the help desk or telephone
- Dealing with post
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Purchasing of goods and services
- Checking in guest and issuing ID badges
- Travel to assist at other office sites
The Ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Customer facing roles e.g., hospitality, retail
- Microsoft office experience
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Driving license required
If you think you would be suitable for this role, then please apply online
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.