We are currently working on behalf of our gaming client to recruit an experienced Facilities Project Manager to work on a maternity cover contract for approximately 9 to 12 months.
This is a part time role (25 hours per week) and you'll need to do be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days in the office, working across 2 sites in central Leamington Spa.
The role is paying between £35k and £40k per annum pro-rata (so in the region of £23,333 to £26,666 per annum based on the 25 hours required).
Role description - overview / purpose:
To oversee the internal Facilities team and manage the delivery of predefined Facilities projects during 2021 to specification and budget.
Management of Internal Facilities team
- Day to day management of a small internal Facilities and Maintenance team who are responsible for maintaining both buildings
- Raising new work requests for the internal team and ensuring their work is completed on time and to the required standard
- Ensuring Facilities contracts are renewed throughout the year, on time and to agreed budget
- Responding to reactive maintenance issues and deciding on best course of action when subcontract services are needed
- Ensuring all facilities at both sites are maintained to a high standard at all times
- Establish design brief / project specifications / scope of works for predefined 2021 projects
- Establish and communicate project feasibility, timescale and budget information
- Plan and coordinate the project brief & logistics with key internal stakeholders
- Management of multiple projects within live / operational sites
- Maintain and issue weekly progress reports for all projects
- Escalate issues and changes to specification with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Flexibility to manage projects outside of normal works hours if required - where work may need to be undertaken to a schedule which will minimise the impact on business operations (e.g. all electrical shutdowns are down out of hours)
- Request, collate and distribute all contractual documentation required for all aspects of FM
- Liaising with external stakeholders including engineers, consultants, suppliers and contractors
- Working with existing nominated contractors and sourcing new suppliers and contractors where needed
- Snagging and problem resolution for all FM projects, small or large
- Request, collate and distribute O&M Manuals
- Assisting with the management of desk moves (with internal IT team)
Health & Safety
- Responsible for overseeing and deploying H&S policy and procedures at both sites
- Manage the creation and reviewing of all contractor and internal RAMS
- Ensuring actions from Fire Risk Assessments are carried out in a timely manner
- Ensuring both sites are COVID compliant at all times and working with SLT to implement safe working practices for staff working onsite.
Essential skills & experience:
- Knowledge of all aspects of property maintenance including both proactive and reactive maintenance
- Experience of delivering a range of FM projects including office refurbishments, HVAC & electrical installations and specialist or bespoke projects
- NEBOSH qualified in Health & Safety
- Demonstrable experience of Facilities Management/Property/Building Services/Project Management position
- Solid understanding of Facilities Management practices and techniques.
- Exceptional organisational and methodical problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing teams and projects
- Excellent time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills across all levels
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs
- Ability to look at the bigger picture when deciding best course of action
- Process and procedure orientated
- Professionalism and discretion
- Active listening skills
- Commercial awareness
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 5th January 2021.