Family AO - HMCTS Manchester County Court
Brief description of duties and any skills required (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint). This should include information pertinent to the level of DBS required if applicable. The Agency Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work
performed will include but not be restricted to:
* collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
* overseeing administrative procedures and processes
* assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
* acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources.
* preparing routine correspondence.
Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office. Good communication skills, both oral and written.