Job: Family Assessment Worker
Location: South London
£10 - £11 per hour + induction + holiday + pension contribution
Brook Street Social Care are currently working with a Family assessment centre providing support to families in a fixed term residency in south London.
The service provides support to families in residential homes ensuring children have the best start in life. The parents in the service have complex needs such as learning disabilities and mental health conditions. The service offers parents practical and emotional support to tailor their individual needs.
We are seeking candidates who have the following skills:
- Report writing skills and IT Literacy
- Candidates must be able to impartially observe only and not interfere with families (ie. provide guidance and or support).
- Knowledge of current legislation's
- Available to work waking nights
- Minimum of 1 years` experience working with in supervised contact or family assessment centres
For further information please call Sachea on 07483919095.