In partnership with a reputable and recognised charitable provider, I am seeking a family practitioner to join their team in Derby.
Managing a caseload of 20 to 30 clients, you will work with parents and carers who are using substances. You will be involved in 1:1 appointments, completing interventions around the impact of parental substance misuse on children and families.
Other areas of focus, will include:
* Family interventions
* Safety planning around reducing risks of parental substance misuse and safer strategies
* Harm minimisation around substance misuse
* Supporting clients to access additional support needs
* Attending professional multi-agency meetings with social care and professional networks
* Completing assessments, care plans and risk assessments
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience within substance misuse and has family and child safeguarding knowledge.
You will also demonstrate experience of caseload management and have excellent IT skills. As this role is both office based and requires you to visit homes, schools and services in the wider Derby area, a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is preferred.
In return, you will receive a salary of £21664 per annum with yearly pay reviews, access to continued training and development, a generous annual leave allowance and other benefits.
Interested? To avoid disappointment and to secure an interview in the next two weeks, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.