Brook Street Recruitment are delighted to be assisting our UK client who are looking for an FDI Lead Generation Consultant to help deliver a growing number of new client projects
* Work with the research team and use a range of intelligence sources to identify sectors and companies with the potential for international expansion.
* Identify the correct decision makers within individual target companies and determine the best approach for establishing contact with them.
* Contact decision makers in target companies to discuss their expansion plans and determine their interest in specific investment locations.
* Facilitate introductions between interested companies and our clients and actively support the initial stages of engagement with potential investors.
* For some projects, meet with and maintain contact with decision makers of individual companies directly on behalf of clients.
* Create and maintain a pipeline of corporate contacts and develop a network of relevant intermediaries (e.g. industry associations) to support outreach work.
* Manage campaigns focused on clearly defined target groups (e.g. specific industry sectors or types of companies).
* Attend industry events and trade shows throughout Europe to establish a network and identify expanding companies.
* Initiate and organize promotional activities (e.g. seminars, roadshows) to further promote our clients` locations and create opportunities for meeting companies with international investment plans.
* Work directly with clients and manage projects (or parts of projects) independently.
* Use company and/or our clients` CRM systems to report on contract progress and manage projects effectively to ensure all contract deliverables are achieved.
Personal Attributes and Experience:
* Must have some working experience of FDI ( foreign direct investment)
* At least three years of relevant experience in economic development, sales or business development.
* A practical understanding of international business and foreign direct investment.
* The ability to quickly comprehend different industries and the factors that drive the performance and investment behaviour of companies in those industries.
* Confidence and experience in contacting and engaging with senior corporate decision makers in different industries and countries.
* The ability to make calls on a regular basis to establish contact with decision makers.
* Adept at using social media for business development and knowledge of e-marketing techniques.
* Flexibility, adaptability and aptitude for handling different projects simultaneously.
* Drive, motivation and willingness to work in a results-oriented environment with clear delivery objectives.
* The capacity for managing projects independently while working in a team environment.
* At ease working in an international setting and interacting with people from diverse cultures.
* Fluency in foreign languages would be desirable.
Location, remuneration and contact
They offer extremely flexible working conditions, including the possibility of working part-time and/or from home. The position will involve some international travel when the current climate allows.
The remuneration package is based on experience and will include a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses with significant opportunities for growth
Candidates can work from home and can be located across Ireland - Salary would depend on background and be iun the region of €27,000 to €32,000 depending on experience.
Please send CV via the link .