Are you an experienced litigator in a different area of law looking for a new challenge?
Are you from a financial services background and want to move into a legal career?
Or are you a recent law graduate looking for an exciting new opportunity?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, this could be the role for you!
- Processing a caseload of Mortgage Mis-selling claims in an efficient and effective manner,
- Being the first point of call to advise your clients and keep them up to date,
- Review lender and broker papers to assess liability,
- Review mortgage auditor reports to assess liability and quantum,
- Liaising with the FSCS through their online portal,
- Negotiation with third parties, their insurers or solicitors to achieve the best outcomes for our clients,
- Drafting schedules of loss and court proceedings where appropriate,
- Liaising with counsel and other experts,
- To adhere to and contribute to internal processes,
- Contribute to business objectives and profitability.
- Strong communication skills,
- Excellent time management skills,
- Commitment to deliver excellent client and operational outcomes,
- Proactive team player,
- Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable,
- Litigation experience is desirable.
If you're interested in this position please contact either Laura or Cat on 01904 888800