My Client is the world's leading international door to door luggage collection and delivery service. Their service allows passengers to travel to or from their destination address without any luggage. Using cutting-edge technology and sophisticated integration combined with a high logistics operation creates a unique customer experience. Their luggage transportation service will ensure that our customer's baggage is delivered to their travel destination before they arrive while keeping them up to date with progress as their luggage is tracked by state-of-the-art technology.
- Maintain and develop the existing relationships with London 5 star hotel concierges and to build strong relationships with new London 5 star hotel concierges.
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-class hotel service experiences
- Analysing hotel feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall booking from hotels.
- Responding to hotel needs and anticipating their unstated ones
- Monitor daily bookings from hotels and ensure assigned orders with our company operation team
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Actively listen to and resolve service issues
- Coordinate and manage communication between hotel guests and concierge and our company staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform Hotels of our Inform clients of our hotel services
- Update hotel visits report
- Update hotel commissions reports
- Proven work experience as field sales Manager or similar role
- A flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- A motivated, happy, likeable, outgoing, resilient and organised individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Multi-Task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Sales and Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills