Brook Street (UK) Ltd are currently recruiting for our Belfast based clients field sales department. Operating within the energy sector conducting face to face meetings you will be responsible for delivering sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge and closing skills.
To assist with your effective development, you will be placed initially into a training programme to assist you with increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients to generate sales, qualifying prospects and managing sales of our product.
Along with conducting research and retaining information on fees and services from the competition you will be responsible for;
- Achieving/exceeding assigned sales targets and KPI's.
- Delivering excellent Customer Service & fact-finding.
- Effectively communicating to customers and answering queries using your training provided.
- Flexibility with a willingness to travel.
- Adhering to all aspects of quality & compliance required to deliver a quality service.
- Report and provide feedback from sales to management through the effective means of communication process.
As a successful candidate for this role you can expect a basic salary of £18K+, this comes with the opportunity of making additional earnings through the commission & bonus schemes on offer (OTE 30K+). You will also be automatically enrolled into the Company Pension Plan and receive 28 days paid holidays per annum including bank holidays.
A strong sales appetite is required to succeed within this role and we will continuously assist with driving your hunger for more with daily & weekly incentives you must be able to demonstrate and strong capability in providing excellent customer service with the ability to drive sales.
To gain consideration for this role please click on the "Apply" link or alternatively call Robbie on 02890 881100 (CV's Required).