Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Field Sales Canvasser`s to join their growing Sales Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic individual who wishes to develop a kick start to their career in Field Sales.
The successful applicant will join an award-winning organisation which employs over 3000 local people across a wide range of jobs including Customer Service and Engineering.
The company have a family-feel culture, where their employee`s go the extra mile to leave a legacy that will be around for years to come.
The Field Sales Canvasser will be responsible for generation of new sales leads primarily via canvassing activities:
* Conduct field canvassing activities in line with departmental requirements
* Engage professionally with members of the public and talk confidently about the benefits of natural gas
* To persuade unconnected householders to consider the benefits of natural gas and progress any enquiries by registering interest in the company
* To carry out all duties compliantly and in line with training offered to include full use of sales scripts and relevant statements
* Canvassers must have an ability to answer questions posed to them and understand how to overcome initial householder apathy
* There will be occasional need to attend specific industry events to represent the company and promote the benefits of natural gas
* Canvassers will be required to keep their appearance neat and professional at all times
* A minimum of 3 years` experience working in a consumer facing role
* Experience working in a field canvassing environment
* Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
* Positive attitude
* A full valid UK driving licence
* Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel & outlook
The successful applicants will be required to work hours between 8.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday. The role comes with a branded company car.
If interested please send CV via the link