Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit two Field Sales Canvasser`s to join their growing Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic individual who wishes to develop a kick start to their career in Field Sales.
The successful applicant will join an award winning organisation which employs over 3000 local people across a wide range of jobs including Customer Service and Engineering.
The company have a family-feel culture, where their employee`s go the extra mile to leave a legacy that will be around for years to come.
The Field Sales Canvasser will be responsible for generation of new sales leads primarily via canvassing activities:
* Conduct field canvassing activities in line with departmental requirements
* Engage professionally with members of the public and talk confidently about the benefits of natural gas
* To persuade unconnected householders to consider the benefits of natural gas and progress any enquiries by registering interest in the company
* To carry out all duties compliantly and in line with training offered to include full use of sales scripts and relevant statements
* Canvassers must have an ability to answer questions posed to them and understand how to overcome initial householder apathy
* There will be occasional need to attend specific industry events to represent the company and promote the benefits of natural gas
* Canvassers will be required to keep their appearance neat and professional at all times
* A minimum of 3 years` experience working in a consumer facing role
* Experience working in a field canvassing environment
* Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
* Positive attitude
* A full valid UK driving licence
* Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel & outlook
The successful applicants will be required to work hours between 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
The role will require you to work 37 hours per week and the basic salary is £16,500 with on target earnings of £26,000.
As well as great career opportunities, the company offer an array of benefits from a contributory pension scheme to free car parking, life assurance; annual health checks; childcare vouchers and on-site canteen as well as a free bus to work to name but a few.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT ONLY by clicking on the link.
Please note there is an application firm to be completed for this position, the closing date for applicants for this role is on 16nd of November 2018.