I have an opening for TWO FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS. One will be based in Southampton and the other will be based in and around Hampshire.
The main duties for the Field Service Engineer is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard within the Dealership territory to new and existing Customers.
The Field Service Engineer is a Customer facing role which requires you to build strong Customer relationships within the Service sector of business. The Field Service Engineer will need to promote and present a professional image and offer service solutions to our customers and frequently liaise with the Manufacturer.
The objective of the Field Service Engineer role is to provide the Customer with World Class customer service.
This company is privately owned and a profit making organisation, one of the most progressive Dealerships in the country for the Sales and Customer Support of Construction, Industrial and Recycling & Waste Machinery products.
If you would like to become the next Field Service Engineer for this progressive forward facing global brand please keep reading!
- Build strong and positive relationships
- Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
- Feedback any important customer information to the company
- To promote the Organisation and the Brand to new and existing customers
- To promote aftermarket products and services
- To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a " First Time Fix" to the customer
- Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
- Excellent operation of the PDA to input job information and write-up data
- Continually look to develop yourself through Company Training Courses
- Service and maintain Brand and other Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
- Maintain and improve our profile in the market place
- Provide World Class Customer Service
- Present a professional image at all times
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- Contribute to overall success of The Brand through teamwork and good communication within the company
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
- To communicate efficiently and express your ideas clearly and confidently at all levels verbally, in print and via the telephone
- Teamwork, ability to work confidently within a group and on own initiative
- Time Management, ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
- Drive and determination to get things done, make things happen and continually looking for better ways of doing things
- Analysing and Investigating, ability to gather information systematically to establish facts and principles for problem solving
- Commercial Awareness, ability to understand the commercial realities affecting the organisation
- Flexibility, ability to adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
- Initiative and Self-Motivation, ability to act on initiative, identify opportunities and be proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions
- Capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Quality & Customer focused
- Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy & A Good Time Keeper
- Ability to be Professional, Motivated, Cheerful & Co-operative at all times
- Clean driving licence and good driving record (if applicable)
- Fork Lift Truck driving licence (training will be provided)
- Attractive rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- 22 days paid holiday plus BH
- Medical insurance
- Death in service
- O2 benefits
- Childcare voucher
- Free parking
- Occupational health
- L&D Programmes and Career progression
Salary will be discussed at Interview.
Please send CV`s to be considered. If you would like more information get in contact with Sarah on: 02380 236 304 or