FIELD SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR - Permanent Position
Salary Details: £20,400 plus £500 Quarterly Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is the UK's number 1 retailer in their specialised sector! They are privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about their products and delivering a world-class customer experience. In the financial year of 2019, they recorded revenue of £700m.
In 2020 our client was proudly named No1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised them as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth of our Field Installations department, we are looking to recruit an additional Administrator for our Installations team based at our Head Office in Barton-Upon-Humber.
Our Field Installation Managers who reside up and down the UK, spend their time in the Field visiting our customers and inspecting Kitchen Installations. Our Role here at the Head Office is to be there support network and work together as a Team to ensure all customers are getting the very best experience.
The critical role of our Field Administrators includes, not only working closely with our Senior Installation Team but also liaising with other departments within the business when required. This gives the role diversity and daily exciting new challenges.
Some of the day to day functions include but are not limited to;
* Place stock orders for the Field Installation Managers
* Follow up on any matters with orders, deliveries, and stock to proactively resolve any issues
* Make sure all administrative tasks are completed on time and to an exceptional standard
* Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with the Field Installation Manager with a 'can do attitude'
* Identify and report on any Field Processes that may result in a poor customer journey, offer your ideas and thoughts on any improvements
* Accurately log feedback received from the Field Team and report these to key stakeholders for further action
* Raise Purchase Orders at the request of the Field Managers for Installation Remedials
* Liaise with our Installers for updates on jobs
* Co-ordinate and accurately log IT equipment requirements / issue for the Field Installation Managers and Installers
* Perform admin tasks such as accurate reporting, record keeping, and cheque request processing
Desired skills & knowledge:
* GCSE level C or above in English and Maths
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Good IT skills
* Customer Service experience
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment