Admin Assistant - Environment Agency
Brook Street have a position available working as a Finance admin assistant within the environment agency. This is a Temporary position for 6 months but is likely to be extended!
Address- 8 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9AT
Hours- Monday- Friday 37.5 Hours
Salary- £12.58 per hour
Graduates with relevant experience welcome!
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Investigate unpaid invoices and chasing for action
- Sorting billing files invoices
- General billing and debt recovery tasks
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with working with debt, invoices or accounts
If you are interested in this position, Apply now!