Brook Street are proud to Advertise a role at the MOD in Upavon, Pewsey, Wiltshire, SN9 6BE, this is a 5 months temporary contract. The role is working 37 hours a week from Monday-Friday. The pay rate is £13.20 per hour
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex.
He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above or equivalent NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
To act as BM with the support of SO2 Bus Spt in the production of a taut and realistic IY & ABC submission in respect of LWC Stock. Analysis of expenditure against training outputs and act as focal point for all stock management issues across LWC.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analysis, interrogation and validation of the Management Information Reporting and Data Analysis
- (MIRANDA), reporting significant anomalies to Bud Holder and SO2 Bus Spt, for potential referral to School QM.
- To liaise with the schools in profiling the major cost driving courses.
- Monthly forecast returns and informing the narrative.
- Analysis of stock standard costs to actual outturn and training output.
- Exploit all available data sources to measure and improve forecasting and standard costing.
- Provide accurate and timely advice on general financial issues with regards to LWC stock.
- LWC Civ Sec Bus Spt team work flexibly and this post will be tasked to provide assistance to other finance staff within the area of responsibility as required.