Finance Admin Officer
Pay - £11.36 ph
Location - Holborn
temporary ongoing role
Full time hours - Monday - Friday 37 hrs per week
The Temporary Worker will provide financial administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Handle figures confidently ensuring accuracy of financial data.
- Process payments making sure they have all been have been properly authorised and within delegated authorities before payment is made.
- Make sure cheque receipts batches posted to the system are approved and signed off as necessary.
- Daily review the inbox and action or reply to enquiries in a timely manner, escalating those more complex emails to line manager.
- Ensure all electronic receipts are identified, recorded in the database and appropriately posted to the systems, communicating any that prove difficult to allocate to line manager.
- Check daily receipt of cheques, enter in database and bank on a weekly basis all those identified. Post to the system once they have been cleared in our bank.
- Deal with third party cheques and unidentified cheques in a timely manner.
- Record any out of date cheques and cancelled cheques making sure this is communicated to the case holder.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this role please kindly apply below and we will be in touch shortly.