We are currently working with a not-for-profit organisation based in Central London, recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join them on a permanent basis starting by Monday 15th April.
A salary of £20,000-£24,000 is on offer, plus the chance to work for a brilliant not-for-profit. Benefits include a 6 monthly bonus scheme (up to 5% of salary based on personal performance), pension scheme and generous holiday of 25 days plus bank holidays.
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
- 1-2 years background in general finance
- AAT Level 2 upwards
- Knowledge of reconciliations
- Able to identify discrepancies
- Provide administration support to the Finance team including the Financial Controllor
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies and fee issues
- Liaising with suppliers and wholesalers
- Completion of weekly budgets
- Tracking wholesaler mispayments
- Producing invoices and processing VAT receipts
- Creating monthly fee reports
This is an urgent position, and the successful candidate must be available to interview early next week and start on Monday 15th April at the latest.
Please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.