As the world's leading financial training business, this company equip analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors. AMT provides training worldwide, teaching in all major financial centres in Europe, US, India and Asia-Pac. Their clients include all of the world's top ten investment banks and the firm has offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Job Role: Business Support Associate
Location: London, E1
So, what will you be doing?
This is an extremely varied role but in short, on a day to day basis you will be providing all aspects of business support to our fantastic team. Support will range from monitoring and processing invoices and expenses globally including company credit cards and challenging submitted claims on occasion right through to formulating, developing and implementing road maps for projects, working closely with stakeholders to make sure they are delivered on budget and to deadlines.
You will also find yourself as the main point of contact for internal customers and external suppliers, managing the relationships along with handling queries and problems meaning lots of overseas liaison with other offices in Hong Kong and New York.
You'll be kept busy assisting the team with reporting via Salesforce and keeping the database content up to date and accurate as well as taking on the interesting task of organising our annual conference. If you can start before January 2019, you'll even get to attend our next one.
If you're looking for a varied role which includes a variety of administration and organisation, then this could well be the right role for you.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
They know it's not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
You will also need;
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills (both internally and externally)
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
- High editorial standards
- Ability to work independently and to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multitask; and a background in accounting or finance would be beneficial
You need to be the kind of person who…
- Is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and believe in the importance of continuous improvement, both professionally and personally.
- Loves to learn - both knowledge and skills
- Is a creative question-ask-er and a solution-finder
- Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
- Enjoys a challenge - we work hard, and it can be a steep learning curve
- Highly adaptable and tenacious individual.
- Articulate, resilient with an exceptional eye for detail, always thriving for excellence.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Always respectful of others offer variety, development and an opportunity to be part of a committed group of colleagues. We operate an open environment where you'll be encouraged to make an impact. At Wilmington, their collaborative approach means your great ideas will be welcomed and your great work recognised.
As such they offer attractive salary packages that include some fantastic benefits such as performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme with life assurance, at least 23 day's annual holiday but also flexible benefits that allows you to tailor your choices i.e. purchase additional holiday days, discount vouchers, heavily subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and dining cards.
They are focused on ensuring that this company remains a great place to work. They value their people and continue to invest in their career development. They encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all sectors.
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity".