We are looking for 10 finance administrators to join a busy Department in Manchester City Centre. You will provide Accounts Return Data Validation support for one of the largest financial consolidations in the world.
This position is a 2-month position starting January 2020.
You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Validating financial statements
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience working in a financial team
- Finance related qualifications (for example, A-Levels, Finance degree and other relevant qualification)