Job Title - Finance Administrator
Location - Cambridge
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Finance Administrator
This is a contract role based in Cambridge for 6 months (possible extension for max contract duration 18 months)
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £20,138 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
We are looking for a finance administrator to provide support to a team of world-leading researchers and engineers.
* Collates and processes invoices according to policies.
* Processes expenses, ensuring that they adhere to policies.
* Issues gift letters for sponsorship.
* Manages the procurement for all software and hardware purchases creates purchase orders and tracks the delivery of all items.
* Tracks and charges personal post.
* Raises and distributes cheques, as required.
* Provides support for month/quarter/year end close.
* Journal entry support.
* General administration support.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
* Two years` experience working in an administration role in a financial/accounts team.
* A passion for learning and development.
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities.
* Keen attention to detail with analytical problem-solving skills. Understanding of business processes and challenges.
* Excellent communication skills; fluent English speaker a must.
* Personal integrity, initiative, curiosity and exceptional judgement.
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 9th January at 4.00pm