Brook Street (UK) Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Assistant for our Public Sector client Based in Belfast.
The Finance Assistants will be provided with full training (three weeks) and will need to have the ability to be in the office at least two days a week, working from home the remaining three.
Duties will include Professional Customer service, Face to face and telephony, handling over and under payments, dealing with mandates along with other tasks.
- Invoice processing, coding and matching against PO's
- General Fiance Duties - purchase ledger etc
- Analysis and posting of credit card claim and expenses onto system
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Petty Cash postings
- Assisting the finance team in other duties as and when required
- Collecting and processing information/data.
- Writing and processing orders.
- Compiling statistics.
The successful candidate will have strong IT skills, knowledge of systems and can work to deadlines while multitasking.
The client has advised that this is a full-time, temporary role working 36 hours each week from Monday to Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity so if you are interested in the role, please send your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the `Apply` link.