£21,000 - £24,000 DOE + 5% annual performance related bonus
09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday (working 1 in 4 Saturdays 10am-4pm, with a day off following week)
From 1st of August to 30th September Mon-Fri 8:30am-17:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
We need you to join our hard-working and vibrant finance team as our new Finance Administrator! Located in the lovely, sunny Brighton!
We're not your standard letting agency, our focus is on people and creating happier lives! Our company is continually expanding so this is an opportunity to work for us with chances to grow and progress in your career.
- Ensuring all money in and out of our client bank accounts is reconciled through software system accurately daily.
- Receiving and processing payments.
- Invoicing, auditing, and solving problems with client accounts.
- Closely following our procedure in chasing defaults in rent payments.
- Effective communication with landlords and tenants regarding their accounts and general enquiries.
- Providing quality customer service.
- Developing business processes and contributing to help streamline procedures.
- Organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Fast learner, ability to manage a varied workload.
- Natural problem solver.
- Methodical in your approach to tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- At least a couple of years experience in finance.
Once you apply, we will review your CV and let you know if you have been short listed. The successful candidate will be invited to register in person with Brook Street on West Street, Brighton. Next stage will be a face-to-face interview for the role.
Get applying now if you this sounds like the type of company and career for you!